Product name: Biodegradation testing
Biodegradation means that the material is continuously discharged from the body during the process of tissue growth through dissolution, enzymatic hydrolysis, and cell phagocytosis in the organism. The repaired tissue completely replaces the position of the implant material, and the material does not exist in the body. nature.
List of public institutions to stop using non-degradable disposable plastic products (batch d)
1. Non-degradable disposable plastic lunch boxes: non-degradable disposable plastic boxes, bowls, plates, plates, etc. Nickel battery testing
2. Non-degradable disposable plastic tableware: non-degradable disposable plastic knives, forks, spoons, etc. (excluding disposable plastic tableware used for pre-packaged food).
3. Non-degradable disposable plastic straws (excluding the plastic straws that come with the outer packaging of food such as milk and beverages).
4. Disposable plastic water cups and beverage cups.
5. Ultra-thin plastic shopping bags with a thickness of less than 0.025 mm.
6. Daily chemical products containing plastic microbeads. Double test
Note: Non-degradable materials refer to non-biodegradable polymer materials containing polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, polyvinyl chloride, ethylene-vinyl acetate, polyethylene terephthalate, etc.
Guangdong Headquarters Laboratory Address: 1st Floor, 2nd Floor, East Side, Building B, Pengzhou Industrial Park, Fuyuan 1st Road, Fuyong Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen
Shenzhen Branch Laboratory Address: Times Testing Building, No. 101 Yousong Road, Longhua New District, Shenzhen